By Victoria Buckner
I am inviting anyone who would like to come to a crocheting class that I will be teaching over the summer. It will be a four part class, we have had the first part of the class and I am glad to say it was a success. Here is the information for the second class:
When: July 31
What Time: 11am-2pm (if you missed the first class please come at 10 am for an extra hour to learn the basic stitches)
Where: Canyon Creek Baptist Church
What to bring: A skein of Red Heart brand solid and a skein of multi color yarn (make sure the colors match because we will use them together), a tray of snacks for lunch, and an H size crochet hook.
You don't need any experience to come.
If you would like to come to the second class please e-mail me at cbuckner@hot.rr.com so I know who's coming. Please RSVP, we will be doing borders on fleece to make blankets for the linus project and the girlfreinds group will be providing the fleeece so I need a head count.
We will also be doing a show and tell so please bring any crocheted projects you or some else have made so we can show them to the rest of the group. If you came to the first class please bring back your dish towels.
Hope you can come.
Thursday, May 6, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment